What is a Participant?
A participant is a person who is attending Zimfest. You should create a participant for each person you wish to register for workshops, concert tickets, housing, or meals. An account can have any number of participants.
Creating a Participant
For each participant you will need to fill the Add a Participant form
- Enter the participant's first, middle, and last name in the respective fields.
- Enter the email address where the participant can be contacted in the Email field.
- Select the participant's gender in the drop-down menu. If you do not wish to provide an answer, please select "Decline to answer"
- If the participant is 18 years or older, please select the "Is adult" checkbox.
- Enter the participant's mailing address in the Address, City, State, Postal Code, and Country fields.
- Press the Add Participant button to add this participant to your account.
- If you'd like to add additional participants, click the Add a Participant link in the left menu.